Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We want you to be educated about the dental services and treatments we offer because the more information you have, the more proactive you will be about managing your own oral health. All your questions are important, and no question is ever too small.
We've answered a few of the questions we hear most often, but we encourage you to contact our office if the information you're looking for is not provided here.
- What types of insurance do you accept?
- Do you offer payment plans?
- Do you see children?
- Do you provide second opinions?
- Do you offer complimentary consultations?
- What options do you offer for teeth whitening?
- Are you accepting new patients?
- Do you do braces?
- I have a missing tooth. How can you help?
- When should I bring my child to the dentist?
- What are sealants and why should my child get them?
- Why do I need my wisdom teeth out?